Welcome

Welcome to gravespark!

For as long as I can recall my family and I have gone out every memorial day and found one or two really old graves, that needed a little love, to clean and restore. After many years of doing this I decided that it would be even more beneficial as well as fun to continue this project throughout the year. My girlfriend has volunteered this year to help me head up this project.

This blog is an account of all that we have done thus far. Check back often to find before and after pictures as well as stories or anything else we see along the way that is worth sharing.

To join the Gravespark Mailing List simply insert email and click the submit button. You will be informed by email of updates to site the the instant they are posted.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

J.C. Hemphill

Born: February 22, 1861
Died: January 30, 1899
Final Resting Place: Crystal Lake Cemetery Corvallis, Oregon


Before


After

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

Wow, you do an awesome job! That's so cool!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home